We invite everyone to participate in all our programs. You need not be a member of our congregation to participate. We welcome visitors in our classrooms and at all events.
- To help facilitate a positive experience, we ask that you please check in at the Welcome Table so we can answer any questions and provide you with a nametag.
- Parents are welcome to stay with their children in the nursery or class until both are comfortable.
- Please be sure to make nursery attendants and teachers aware of any allergies or special needs.
- On nice days, children often spend time on our playground, so most wear fairly casual clothes that parents don’t mind getting a little dirty.
- After class or between services during coffee hour, please plan to supervise your children.
- We ask that all children and youth who participate in any part of the program be registered by their third visit. Registration provides staff with necessary contact and medical information, ensures that you receive periodic updates about the program and allows us to have enough supplies for all children or youth who might attend an event.