Our vision is a just world, guided by love, in which all people are empowered to engage in lives of meaning and purpose.
Our mission is to love inclusively, nurture spiritual growth and connection, freely explore life’s big questions, and act for justice.
Love Nurture Explore Act
- We gather together in community to deepen our connections, share our hopes
and dreams, offer comfort and strength, and celebrate life’s joys.
- We embrace and celebrate human diversity, grateful for the richness it brings.
- We honor and respect diverse spiritual perspectives and encourage each person’s
search for truth and meaning.
- We engage with the larger community to make our life-affirming faith visible and
- We serve as ambassadors of Unitarian Universalism by living the seven principles
in our personal and congregational lives.
- We seek partnerships with those who share our values and creative dialogue
with those who do not.
- We nurture lifelong spiritual, intellectual and personal growth through worship,
learning, meditation, music, study, the arts and connections with others.
- We provide a community rich in love and opportunity as a foundation for the
youngest among us to grow and learn.
- We offer inspiration, tools and courage to support individuals in their work to
achieve social change.
- We act individually and collectively to promote peace, justice, equality, and
- We honor those who came before us and exercise responsible stewardship to
leave a generous, sustainable legacy for those who come after us.